UNFATHOMABLE THOUGHTS
The hysteria of thoughts keeps on rolling in my mind nowadays. I just can't keep them quite. I need to pay heed to them though I always try to avoid. I have learnt a lesson today that sometimes it's not that easy as you think to forget some scenarios of your life which subsequently became the life changing moments. Experiences never lie unless you have it in real instead of in your dreams or in some wild fantasies or in some unusual thoughts. I have learnt one thing from the experiences that you don't need to have it in real always because dreams or fantasies can't harm you from within but reality can. Nobody in this world can defy the strong arms of destiny grabbing your hands of hard work like the hands of the puppet which makes you dance as the puppet is made to dance on the floor of opportunities in front of the world in the theatre of LIFE. The reality is as boring as it seems intriguing to much of our materialistic mentalities. But still there's always a room for hopes and aspirations to play their part, off course in our MINDS. This allows us to wander in the unrealistic dreamscapes which increases our expectations to next level and we get ourselves strangled in the wheel of life like an insect strangled in the spider's web.
Comments
Post a Comment